Friday, October 2, 2009

Work Work Work

I have a lot of work to do. I need to finish my office, organize my thoughts and tasks, and get started on other things around the house.
I have been meaning to make a big batch of Arroz con Pollo so I'd have lunch for the week. Did you notice it is Friday? I still haven't made it.

I just can't see to get focused this week! I don't know what my deal is. The good news: I'm going to really sit myself down in my office this weekend and get it together. Seriously. No more excuses and relaxing (although I do need to relax). I really need to get stuff done.

And it is when I really NEED to get stuff done, that I always want to relax.

Happy Friday everyone. I'll be back soon...

Also - happy autumn. The nights are chilly and I need to pack my summer clothes away (for a few weeks... then we'll get hit with an Indian summer). I love this time of year :)

skbw

No comments:

Post a Comment