Apparently I didn't recap the rest of the NYC trip ...
Sunday was calm and relaxing-ish. Woke up, went into Midtown with Jay and Megan to meet with Alison. Brunch at the Eatery (mmmm, so good) in Hell's Kitchen. Along the way, we apparently passed the lead dancers from Hair. I say "apparently" because I wouldn't know them from Jim and Sam. Alison and Megan, however, KNEW it was them. Alison about died in the middle of the sidewalk.
After brunch - back to the Times Square area to catch The Hangover. Good movie, bizarre movie theatre. The actual screening room was about twice as large as Charlotte's largest, and there are 25 in this particular building. I mean, how do they Sell OUT with that much space? Bizarre.
Then, back to Astoria for a dinner party and sleep.
I got to be a tourist on Monday! Guggenheim and Central Park for culture and pictures, then Sephora for some new make up and Bond 45 for some wine. Lots of wine. Lots and Lots of wine. Really, it was an unhealthy amount of wine. Then, back to Astoria and the beergarden. Ouch.
That's the trip! :) Now, back to work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment